Ali R. Nader
Ali Nader has been helping clients handle their debt problems for almost two decades. Head of the bankruptcy and foreclosure practices for Nader, Naraghi & Woodcock, Ali specializes in coming up with the best financial and legal solutions for individuals and families dealing with major debt.
Prior to entering into the legal profession, Ali enjoyed a successful career as an electrical engineer. For Ali, the decision to make the professional switch into law was a simple one that still guides his approach to his clients today- the opportunity to work with people and make a difference in their lives. Over the past twenty years of his practice, Ali has helped thousands of clients get the financial fresh start to finally move forward with their lives. With his unique background in real estate, clients can leave confident that the legal solution Ali comes up with is the best possible solution available.
Your initial consultation with Ali is designed to learn about your situation and answers all your questions in plain English. When it comes to financial issues, the sooner you act the better so do not hesitate to give Ali a call today and learn how Nader, Naraghi & Woodcock can help.
Licensing & Admissions
- State Bar of California
- Admitted to United Central District Court of California
- Admitted to California Supreme Court
- California Real Estate Broker License
- Founding Member of ADP
Memberships & Associations
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. NACBA is the only National organization of lawyers dedicated to protecting the rights of consumer debtors in bankruptcy.
- California State Bar Association
- Los Angeles and San Fernando Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Member of Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association
- Member of the Default Mitigation Management
Education & Experience
- OIT (BSc. Electronic Engineering)
- University of West Los Angeles Law School (J.D.)