San Fernando Valley Bankruptcy & Divorce Lawyers
"We created our law firm with a simple mission, to provide peace of mind to people in crisis situations."
At Nader, Naraghi & Woodcock, APLC, we meet people when they are in a time of transition. Whether that transition involves financial matters or marital changes, our goal is to help you through tough times in the most painless way possible. Whether you're going through a divorce, refinancing your home, or facing bankruptcy, we will educate you and guide you to make decisions that are right for both you and your family. Our law firm has been helping San Fernando Valley residents for more than two decades, and we take a personal interest in every case we handle, maintaining close relationships with our clients before, during, and even after the legal dust has settled.
Bankruptcy and Debt Relief
It's easy to get into debt, but not so easy to dig yourself out of it. Whether it's caused by the loss of a job, a medical emergency, or any other way, there are solutions available and there's always hope. The attorneys at Nader, Naraghi & Woodcock, APLC will work with you and come up with a plan that fits your particular situation. In some cases, bankruptcy may be the answer, while in others, the solution might be consolidating debt, negotiating with your creditors, or any combination of strategies. Either way, we'll help get the harassing phone calls and mounting late fees to stop. In all instances though, our law firm will do whatever it can to help you and your family avoid having to lose your home, car, or other possessions. Even though the process can be complicated, we'll take care of every detail and will walk with you, side by side, every step of the way to ensure that we get the most favorable outcome possible for you.
Foreclosure PreventionYou've bought a house and worked hard to turn it into a home. If you find yourself facing foreclosure, all is not lost. The legal team at Nader, Naraghi & Woodcock, APLC has a variety of strategies they can use to prevent you from losing your home, or at the very least, delay foreclosure. We can pursue loan modification, Chapter 13 to reorganize your finances, a short sale, forbearance agreements, and much more. The important thing is that you don't give up, because we never will. We will sit down with you and fully explain all your options, the pros and cons of each, and help you make an informed decision. We're committed to keeping you in your home.
Divorce and Child Custody
When a marriage breaks up there are many decisions to be made. Among the most important is the kind of legal help that you need, if any. Will the separation happen peacefully, or will you need to protect yourself from being taken advantage of? At Nader, Naraghi & Woodcock, APLC, our aim is to make every aspect of your divorce go as smoothly and painlessly as possible, peacefully if possible, but the appropriate amount of protection when necessary. We will walk you through all the legal issues of your divorce process, including child custody, child support, division of assets and legal fees when appropriate. A divorce managed properly will allow you to move on with your life.
For over 20 years, Nader, Naraghi & Woodcock, APLC has been protecting the rights of people throughout Los Angeles County and Northern California while maintaining relationships with them built on trust and understanding. Our firm will remain by your side throughout every step of the process, and will make sure you're a part of that process right from the start so that you're fully aware of exactly what we're doing to protect your best interests. Don't think of us as lawyers, think of us as friends who want to give you peace of mind and a fresh start. For more information about how we can help you with your legal situation, please call (800) 568-0707 for a free, confidential case consultation.
- “Thanks a lot Elvira and Amir for all you have done and do. You guys totally rock!! :) May God continue to bless you and keep you”
- Latasha B.
- “Nader, Naraghi & Woodcock, APLC and their associates were extremely helpful, courteous and professional. They worked with me every step of the way to achieve excellent results and I couldn't recommend them more. They are honest and straightforward and did let not me down. Thanks!”
- Nikita M.
- “ALI IS THE MAN !!! unbelievable in and out of court after months of suffering the loss of my House, My Job, My savings just when we were about to give up HE SAVE US AND MY FAMILY.
FOREVER THANKFULLY YOURS”
- Victor H.
- “I was beyond pleased with Nader, Naraghi & Woodcock, APLC and there professional staff. The reason I ever went there was because of the knowledgeable staff. Will recommend them to anyone and I will definitely be back if I need law services again.”
- Sally C.
- “Dear Nader and staff,
Thank you for all of your help during a challenging time in our lives. All of you have made this time easy and uncomplicated for us. We wish you all the best. Thank you.”
- Mary & Ara M.
- “When we came to your office we were so stressed out and at the end of our meeting I felt I had solutions to all of my financial problems, which felt so good!”
- Melinda R.
- “Thank you for your honest opinion, we appreciate you.”
- Paul H.
- “To Ali, its wonderful knowing people as kind and considerate as you are. Thank you for all you've done. Just wanted to say you are the Best.”
- Karen J.
- “Dear Ali and staff,
I can't thank you enough for the outcome of my case. Thank you for being patient with me. I never expected such results and I hope one day I can show you my tremendous gratitude.”
- Doctor Sami N.